Collection of Information
- ErgoTalent (also referred to as “we” and “our”) collects information from you when you register to use our services or fill out a form.
- You may be asked to share the following information in the above-mentioned circumstances: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and company information.
Purpose of Collecting Information
The information that we collect from you may be used for any of the following reasons:
- To improve our website’s offerings – Your information and feedback will enable us to improve the offerings on our website and the user experience.
- To enhance customer service – Your information will enable us to service your requirements better and provide better support.
- To send periodic updates through email – Your information will enable us to keep you informed about HR/training programs, other updates, company and service information, and so on.
Confidentiality of Your Information
We employ several stringent security measures to ensure the safety and privacy of the information that you share with us:
- Only authorized personnel with special access rights to the system can view your information, and they are mandated to keep the information confidential.
Disclosure of Information
- Without your consent, your information, whether private or public, will not be sold, transferred, exchanged, or provided to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering our service.
- The previous point does not include or extend to trusted third parties who aid us in our website operations, the conducting of our business, and customer service, so long as the third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We also reserve the right in our discretion to release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety or that of others.
Collection of Cookies
Cookies are small files that a website or a service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser, with your permission. They enable the website or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember specific data.
- To help us remember and process your requirements of any of our services.
- To compile data about website traffic and interactions for enhancing our offerings and customer service.
- This policy was last modified at 10.00 AM IST on Monday, November 1st, 2021.
#17, 1st Cross, 14th Main, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102, India.