Client: US based Healthcare Technology Organization.
We are looking for a VP- Delivery, who will be responsible for providing delivery leadership and steer engagements to enhance business and profitability growth.
- Delivery and Customer – responsible for providing delivery leadership and steer engagements to enhance business and Profitability growth.
- Interface with Clients across geographies to create customized software solutions around existing or new products.
- Nurture the growth of strategic Healthcare accounts and teams to deliver high quality Product Engineering services and solutions that ensures customer success.
- Own the financials of the Delivery Unit (Revenue, Margin etc.)
- Strategically hire outstanding talent that can work in high performing teams and deliver results for the business.
- Communicate effectively across the organization including client leadership to ensure that the team is completely aligned to the business objectives and can do the job effectively
- Relationship Management – Ensure great working relationships with Account Management, Sales & Marketing, Practice Management and Support teams. Client visits with Account Management, estimation for new accounts with Sales/Practice Management, and daily operations with the Support team
- Oversee solution offerings, requirements definition and estimation process, and strategies for effective pre-sales engagement achieving sales & revenue targets, corporate goals and objectives.
- Facilitate an on-going and consistent review of delivery and develop a collaborative process with the Client Partners and Sales team to ensure Customer Success.
- Quality – Demonstrate complete understanding of Delivery Quality Framework and ensure that this trickles down to all India and US Delivery Team Members
- BE/B. Tech./MCA degree; MBA or master’s desired.
- 20+ years of progressive managerial experience in IT Services organizations with strong understanding of Product Engineering Services.
- Seasoned Delivery Leader with experience in managing complex engagements (in T&M, Fixed Price) and large teams.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum based delivery
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations