Client: Fast growing Global Technology Organization
We are looking for a Sales Leader to lead the Enterprise Sales in BFSI vertical across India & South Asia.
- The Sales Director will manage large Enterprise accounts in BFSI Vertical.
- Focusing on key accounts, this position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan for these key accounts.
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts to position assigned product solution through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with these key customers and partners (at the CxO level) that support these accounts.
- Maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales quota by directly covering these key accounts.
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota.
- Identify, qualify, secure, and develop new opportunities in these accounts.
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of sales.
- 20+ years of sales experience in a software technology company selling to Enterprise accounts
- Should have managed a large sales quota.
- Should understand the Contact Center and Customer Experience space, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions like call recording, customer analytics, work force optimization, and employee performance management solutions.
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to the customers