Client: European multinational software product development company.
We are looking for a R&D Engineer with good experience in C++ and COM.
As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Expert level knowledge in C++, COM.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Manufacturing/Machining Domain knowledge is an added advantage