Client: Global IT Software Product and Services based company
We are looking for experienced Project Managers who are responsible for leading end to end Project Delivery
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet Budgets
- Around 12 years of experience
- Good experience in leading project / delivery for multiple accounts.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Experience of managing multiple projects / customers across geographies
- Hands-on in delivering large scale Insurance CORE system and DIGITAL projects.
- Strong functional knowledge of Insurance – Life, General and Health, Insurance Operations (New Business, Policy Services Claims and Agency)
- Well versed in leading projects in various delivery methodologies such as, Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), V-methodology etc.
- Well-versed with quality management processes
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to turn customer needs into product solutions.
- Pre-sales exposure