Client: US based Healthcare Technology Organization.
We are looking for an HR Director to lead the HR practice for one of the largest product engineering accounts of our client. As part of your role, you will be involved in employee engagement, learning & development, employer-branding, business-roadmap alignment, and comp & benefits.
- To partner directly with global and local leaders to create a tech-product culture
- Participate and/or lead HR Transformation projects and initiatives to develop talent, enhance employee experience, build critical capabilities, and strengthen organization culture and engagement; in order to meet business objectives
- Must have solid experience in coaching, counselling, disciplinary and re-structuring in compliance with local employment laws and in line with corporate and local country policies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing policies and procedures
- Drive compensation and benefits initiatives
- Recognized as an expert HRBP and trusted HR Lead and provide guidance to others in this capacity.
- Responsible for formulating & implementing the Talent Strategy for the various business functions in partnership with the leadership team
- Employee Engagement & Connect: Lead and anchor all engagement initiatives, action planning, leadership connect and communication initiatives
- Cohesive Team Building: Provision a broad range of HR services and programs, which are closely, aligned with our shared services business agenda – where the recruitment, on boarding & retention of talent will be a core part of this role.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in HR Discipline with 15+ years of experience with IT organizations
- Deep experience in Human Resources leadership, with proven experience in HR Business Partnering, Learning and Development, HR Operations, and Internal Communication.
- Outstanding partnering and influencing skills with a transparent and consultative approach with business leaders, peers, and partners
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of India Human Resources Management as well as local employment laws
- Demonstrated / proven experience as an HR Strategic Partner to senior level executives
- Expertise in compensation and benefits and strategy development