Client: Leading global provider of multichannel business communications services.
We are looking for a Head of OD, who will create and execute Talent Management Strategy for the Organization and design appropriate interventions.
- Establish the need and relevance of Talent Management interventions to all stakeholders and solicit buy- in and support
- Support implementation / execution of organization- wide OD / change management interventions and projects
- Understand the competencies assigned to each role within the business teams, identify gaps and facilitate development
- Project manage the interventions to ensure on- time completion with desired results · Manage the high performer / high potential talent pool of the organization and create interventions targeted towards their engagement, development, and retention
- Track the effectiveness of Talent Management and OD interventions
- 15+ years of experience as an OD Professional with at least 5 years of experience of OD functional leadership.
- Strong domain knowledge of OD – processes, strategies, and frameworks; in-depth market understanding and execution excellence