Client: Fast growing global Tech Unicorn.
We are looking for a GM-Professional Services who will play a lead role in managing the implementation of projects and lead the Professional Services employees.
- Oversee client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and customer satisfaction.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget; identifies project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance; sets and manages client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Train and mentor PS Directors and their reports to communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions by bringing in industry specific insights; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and provide advanced visibility to resource constraints.
- Ensure consistent use of implementation methodology.
- Identify training needs for PS resources and coordinate development of new training content.
- Responsible for ensuring budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery and to streamline work to provide a higher value to our customers.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with customers. Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process.
- Responsible for overall quality of hiring for Professional Services roles.
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments.
- Work with Product management, Engineering, Core, QA and cross functional teams to improve customer experience.
- Work closely with the Partner team to train and enable partners to implement Software.
- Minimum of 20+ years of total experience with at least 12 years managing a high performing Professional Services team in a product or services company with services delivery as primary focus.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management or consulting experience in a SaaS company.
- Hands on program management experience of large, complex software implementation projects.
- Proven ability to learn new products and processes.
- Deep understanding of implementation methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence internally at all levels.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks.