Client: Global FinTech Company
We are looking for an Executive Director to lead the Infrastructure Operations for the Client.
- An open and curious mind to rapidly evaluate new technology and ideas. Willingness and ability to take calculated risk and fail forward.
- Lead by example and drive a culture that promotes technical expertise, continuous learning, accountability, and customer service.
- Significant experience in infrastructure Production/Operation Leadership role. Prior success in automating a hybrid, multi-cloud production environment with critical uptime requirement.
- Design and operation of tooling, process, people and skills to enable quality, predictable and stable release and production environment.
- Proficient in operational tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Salesforce Service Cloud, Splunk, Remedy, PagerDuty and Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet etc.
- Own golden source data for organization wide asset register and provide modern interface to discover and consume the data.
- Creation and continuous improvement to reporting, dashboard and visibility of KPIs/metrics and automated customized presentation targeted to the audience.
- Influencing product roadmap to enhance customer experience in a data driven way based on customer interaction, trends and incidents.
- Manage Change, Incident and Problem process across vendors and internal partners with an emphasis on measurable continuous improvement.
- Manage the fulfilment of BCP, DR & Technology Risk Management – Cyber, Resiliency and Compliance.
- Manage technology Vendor relationship, commercials, and service delivery in collaboration with vendor management and procurement team.
- Ability to make smart commercial decision by identifying, evaluating, and articulating technology choices and trade-offs.
- Experience in building and maintain a high-performance team spread across multiple global locations.
- Experience in developing solution strategies, driving decision making and motivating & mobilizing resources to deliver rapid transformation.
- Around 20 years of experience
- International Working Experience
- Experience in AWS and GCP
- Coding, scripting skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering