Client: Global FinTech Company
We are looking for an Executive Director to lead the Infrastructure Engineering for the Client.
- An open and curious mind to rapidly evaluate new technology and ideas. Willingness and ability to take calculated risk and fail forward.
- Expert level knowledge & experience in infrastructure and data architecture.
- Direct hands-on experience in design and operation for hybrid, multi cloud infrastructure. Experience in operationalizing consistent cloud migration procedure.
- Experience in leading the team in delivering engineering capabilities in areas such as containerization, cloud adoption, cyber security, infrastructure as code and tooling.
- Lead and provide operational support for data centers, compute, storage, database, messaging, and network assets across on-prem, private cloud and public cloud. Manage Incident and Problem process with an emphasis on measurable continuous improvement.
- Design and implement infrastructure strategy to support organization wide data engineering vision and roadmap. · Manage the fulfilment of BCP, DR, technology Risk Management and Cyber security Incident Response plan in collaboration with wider Tech team.
- Ability to make smart commercial decisions by identifying, evaluating, and articulating technology choices and trade-offs.
- Experience in building and maintain a high-performance team spread across multiple global locations.
- Experience in developing solution strategies, driving decision making and motivating & mobilizing resources to deliver rapid transformation.
- Around 20 years of experience
- Cloud professional Certification (any public cloud)
- International Working Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering