Client: European multinational software product development company.
We are looking for a Dynamic Enterprise Architect who is an expert in Infrastructure and Cloud technologies, responsible for the design and implementation of modern enterprise technology architecture focused on virtualization and security.
- Analyse enterprise business strategies and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the business and infrastructure architecture.
- Define, own and drive policies and configuration for effective management of virtualized infrastructure, including lifecycle management of virtual machines on VMware and Hyper environment using automation.
- Configure and manage Identity environment including On-Prem Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Design, Plan and Deliver Microsoft Azure Cloud services to help internal businesses by providing support on Azure Cloud Administration, Provisioning and Management.
- Design, Planning and Implementation of File server for Shared network drives.
- Provide guidance on Office 365 environment and policies
- Management of SCCM, SCOM, AD, DNS servers and services etc
- Patch Management Automations through SCCM
- Design and management of RDS and VDI environment
- Provided L3+ support in building and managing VMs in VMware, Hyper-V, SCVMM and PowerShell
- Experience on Implementing, deploying and configuring Azure VMs, Storage, Network & Connectivity
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell will be added advantage.
- Understanding of Organizational requirements and adhering to them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal & collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate IT concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Practical problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Certification in VMWare, Azure 10