Client: Global Enterprise Software Company
- The Sales Leader will manage BPO accounts in India.
- Focusing on key accounts comprising majorly BPO / ITES accounts, this position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts.
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts to position assigned product solution through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with these key customers and partners (at the CxO level) that support these accounts.
- Maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales quota(s) by directly covering the key accounts.
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Complete all administrative assignments completely and on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- 10+ years of experience of sales in a software technology company selling to BPO / ITES accounts.
- Demonstrate deal closures of at least $500K in a year with 2-3 key accounts.
- Should understand the Contact Center and Customer Experience space, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions like call recording, customer analytics, work force optimization, and employee performance management solutions.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed