Client: Fast growing, well-funded, HealthTech Start-up
We are looking for a Product Designer with visual design & hands-on experience in user interface design for the client.
- Drive product and design ideation, planning and prioritization of our diverse range of products and features
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data and derive best practices within the team.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Strategize, develop, and extend the visual design systems and pattern libraries by coming up with new and innovative solutions which suit the Heaps brand.
- Lead creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Minimum of 4 years of direct experience in product design.
- Good eye for visual design & hands-on experience in user interface design.
- Experience with relevant design tools like Figma, Sketch among others.
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of common mobile/web and front-end web development
- Experience in conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research findings into tangible product features and improvement