Client: Leading global provider of multichannel business communications services.
We are looking for a Talent Engagement Leader, who leads the Talent Engagement function for corporation’s largest site in APAC.
- Create and execute the Talent Management strategy for the organization and design interventions
- Plan and conduct engagement initiatives for the site / Divisions with the objective to motivate and retain employees
- Responsible for driving Rewards and Recognition
- Roll- out various programs targeting employee retention / engagement etc., e.g., New Joiners Feedback, Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Identifying teams who are facing high attrition and design and anchor focused intervention to manage attrition
- Conduct exit interviews, report findings, and create action plans to mitigate attrition
- Organize forums, working groups, seminars, road shows, training sessions, and other information-sharing activities involving staff
- Manage the high performer / high potential talent pool of the organization and create interventions targeted towards their engagement, development, and retention
- Be a part of management reviews / account reviews
- Make effective presentations to various stakeholders
- 15+ years of experience with at least 5 years of managing a team in a strategic business partnership role
- Strong domain knowledge of HR, Business Partnership and contemporary market know- how in the field; excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills