Client: Global Fintech Company
We are looking for a dynamic Hadoop Lead who is having good experience in cloud-based technologies
- Development efforts in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown, and daily stand ups
- Work with product owners and architect to understand objectives and translate these into a system level design and implementation
- Implement designs that meet quality standards, coding standards, and provide a rich user experience across platforms
- Design and implement new frameworks and software that meets our standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Create rapid prototypes to vet new design, interaction, and integration concepts.
- Collaborate with vendor and employee resources to deliver projects on time and with a high level of quality as measured by performance, uptime, and maintainability
- Around 8 years of experience
- Strong experience in Hadoop, Apache Spark 2.x, Hive, Apache Nifi, Java 8 & 11, Junit, Impala, CICD, Git, Jenkins, Agile Methodologies, DevOps, Cloudera Distribution, Team Management.
- Good experience in Core Banking, Finance & Risk domain
- Good to have Cloud experience on AWS / Azure
- Familiar with Oracle, Spark streaming, Kafka, ML.
- To develop an application by using Hadoop tech stack and delivered effectively, efficiently, on-time, in-specification and in a cost-effective manner