Client: Global FinTech Company
We are looking for an Executive Director to lead Technology Development for the Client.
- An open and curious mind to rapidly evaluate new technology and ideas. Willingness and ability to take calculated risk and fail forward.
- Strong experience in implementing, maintaining, and optimizing developer productivity, language tools, build & Test tools, release systems for large scale software repositories working with internal developers as customers.
- Design, Implement and deploy CI/CD pipelines, configuration and secrets management, infrastructure as code management and security of the deployment pipeline:
- Experience in proactively identifying and mitigating problems in software toolchains in collaboration with internal development and Infrastructure teams.
- Practitioner & evangelist of stable, dependable build environments and rapid feedback cycles as an enabler for developer productivity and improvement in flow of high-quality code into production. Passionate to promote the benefits among users to boost adoption and thus productivity.
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure across Engineering organization. Metrics driven and proficient in measuring success, impact and gaps and driving data driven actions.
- Passionate and experience in taking a holistic view, identifying areas for improvement and consolidation across the whole development ecosystem to ensure a seamless continuous delivery stream. Solicit and engage with feedback from end users to focus efforts and increase impact
- Degree in Computer Science or any engineering degree with solid programming fundamentals.
- Around 20 years of experience from any domain.