Client: Global Digital Transformation IT Services company.
- Create a Center of Excellence in alignment with Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines, quality standards and company requirements.
- Seek implementation efficiencies to meet or exceed the financial expectations established at project initiation. · Develop, implement, and govern program management processes, dashboards, templates, policies, and metrics.
- Monitor compliance with project policies and standards.
- Manage project deliverables and tasks.
- Active member of the Operations Management Group.
- Continuously seek ways to improve internal processes to maximize operational performance.
- Coach and mentor project management practitioners and share knowledge of best practices.
- Establish the PMO organization structure, hire and manage project staffing requirements in line with project objectives.
- Coordinate project deliverables with Project Managers, technology practice heads and other stakeholders.
- Set performance targets for direct reports and conduct performance reviews
- Oversee Project Managers for the delivery of projects/programs on time, within scope and on budget.
HANDS-ON SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Skilled at managing teams and projects for global customers
- Skilled at managing project deliverables and timelines
- Direct responsibility for planning, organizing and the direction of the organizations project management office and programs
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management, methodologies, techniques, processes (e.g., Project and Portfolio Management Methodology – PPM).
- Budget, cost, and profitability management skills.
- Knowledge of resource management tools.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects for global customers
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of programs in complex settings.
- Excellent judgment with proven ability to identify problems and deal with complex issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly on challenging, complex, and difficult issues to develop solutions that address root causes.
- Ability to develop and deliver training to small and large groups.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Flexible, adaptable, and resourceful when managing changing timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to establish and manage a high-performance team.
- Motivated to build relationships at executive levels with customers, and vendor groups.
- At all levels, work collaboratively, share information appropriately and build supportive, trusting and professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated evidence in a senior role whilst managing teams to exceed
- Strong leadership style. Knowledge and experience § Understanding what it is like to be a manager and able to offer practical advice and support for the day to day issue
- Experience with Presales support is an added advantage
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Around 20 years of project management experience preferred
- PMI certified PMP