Client: US based Healthcare Technology Organization.
We are looking for a Delivery Director who will be responsible for the successful delivery of all projects (India and US) for the accounts allocated on the parameters of Schedule, Budget, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Have 16+ years of experience and maintain a strong relationship with clients through team and personal interaction (calls, emails, visits, etc.) and ensure zero account leakage. Ensure High Customer Satisfaction. Try and become the point of escalation for the client for any issue whatsoever
- As Delivery is always against expectations, Delivery Director should make sure that the right expectations are set that can be met and exceeded
- Manage relationships with the Project Manager(s) (India) and the Program Manager(s)/Directors(s) (US) as well as the entire team. Take the time to understand how things are working out for them and the challenges they face. Make sure that US and India teams are collaborating and communicating enough
- To come up with and drive specific processes/systems that might be client/account specific to ease the flow of work and deliverables – things that improve on CSAT, quicker turnarounds, and/or better quality
- Make sure that the team uses tools like ARC for managing Delivery tasks, so that performance updates through reports are available to all
- Support Account Management by providing intelligence on growth opportunities and take care in reviewing SOWs before they get to the client
- BE/B. Tech./MCA degree; MBA or master’s desired.
- 15+ years of progressive managerial experience in IT Services organizations with strong understanding of Product Engineering Services.
- Seasoned Delivery Leader with experience in managing complex engagements (in T&M, Fixed Price) and large teams.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum based delivery
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations