Client: Fast growing, well-funded, HealthTech Start-up
We are looking for Business Development Managers (Hospital Sales) for managing and developing multiple strategic initiatives for the client.
- Creating regional sales plans and to expand the customer base to achieve company objectives
- Involved in the development of and responsible for implementation of the provider network development and contracting strategy.
- Must continually develop an in-depth knowledge in order to secure results that achieve the objective of the network strategy.
- Responsible for fully understanding the network in order to ensure network adequacy and anticipate future needs.
- Potentially lead junior members of our business development team. Participate in decisions of expansion.
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities of growth.
- Develop & nurture relationships with key decision makers in the provider network.
- Ensures the proper execution of contracts per their negotiated language and provides any needed clarity related to the contract’s intent.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process and value-based care models
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude
- Passion to combine data driven insights and creative approaches to shape and implement innovative strategies and decisions
- Very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the company
- Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain a thorough and current knowledge of any applicable networks
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- MBA from a known B School preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business development in corporate sales area or relevant fields