Client: Fast growing, well-funded, HealthTech Start-up
We are looking for Business Development Managers (Corporate Sales) for managing and developing multiple strategic initiatives for the client
- Creating sales plans and to expand the corporate customer base to achieve company objectives
- Working with HR & procurement teams to identify opportunities in corporates for the following:
- Health Check-ups
- Teleconsultation packages
- OHC requirements
- Chronic Care Management Packages
- Employee Wellness initiatives, health talks, visits by doctors or health experts
- Medical supplies as may be required
- Must continually develop an in-depth knowledge in order to secure results that achieve the objective of the corporate network strategy.
- Responsible for fully understanding the network in order to ensure network adequacy and anticipate future needs.
- Engage with existing customers and discover new opportunities of revenue growth.
- Develop & nurture relationships with key decision makers in the corporate network.
- Ensure the proper execution of contracts per their negotiated language and provide any needed clarity related to the contract’s intent.
- Comprehensive understanding of the employee wellness and benefits area
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the company
- Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain a thorough and current knowledge of any applicable networks Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- MBA from a known B School preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business development in corporate sales area