Client: Leading Global provider of Multichannel Business Communications Services.
Position Description: Own and drive the entire branding for talent for the APAC organization to ensure we remain an employer of choice. This includes internal employee communication through various channels and external communication, especially leveraging social media
- Strengthening the brand image of the organization that aids in attracting and retaining talent
- Preparing corporate literature like Company Profile, Brochures, Fact Sheets, Brand documents etc.
- Lead the development and delivery of informative and engaging internal communications activities including employee communications programs and events
- Anchoring internal communication platforms like blogs, e-newsletters etc.
- Assisting all departments for creating internal communications or material
- Anchor company’s digital media strategy, including social media, for maximum leverage
- Creating corporate films / audio-visuals as and when required
- Preparing high impact presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and submitting entries for various awards and recognition
- Creating opportunities for the leadership team to maintain a visible and positive profile in social media
- Coach and lead the Communications team
- Broad-based knowledge and experience in communications with a good understanding of various channels and social media
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with Senior Leadership team
- Effective vendor management and budgeting skills
- Around 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- High degree of organization and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with often overlapping and conflicting deadlines